The objects for which the Awheela Forensic Accounting Consultants (AFAC) was established are as follows:
- a) To Render Forensic accounting consultancy services such as business failure causation, occupational fraud, security fraud, hidden assets analysis, net-worth theory and analysis, lifestyle analysis, business interruption claims, loss earning of individuals, loss profits of businesses, intellectual property damages, patent infringement damages, construction claims, valuation and division of marital property and to serve as expert forensic accounting consultants in fraud detections, bankruptcy issues, accounting malpractices, determination of compliance, insurance casualty claims, loss measurement, economic harm analysis/economic loss measurement and claim analysis.
- b) Generally to carry on the business of general merchandise, industrialist and distributors of general goods.
- c) To provide consultancy service for training and human capital development both locally and internationally, human resource services, marketing and also to provide technical and logistic services required for enhancing corporate growth.
- d) To establish, carry on, continue, extend and develop in Nigeria and elsewhere the business of investment in all aspects and to transact and do all matters and things incidental to the business investment.
- e) To carry on the business of general contractors and general merchants; to buy, sell, manufacture and deal in all articles, substances, products, systems and appliances that will enable it realize its set objectives or that is commonly or usually brought, sold, manufactured or dealt in by persons carrying on any of the business having objects similar to that of the company.
- f) To borrow or raise money in such manner as the company shall deem fit, and in particular by the issue of debentures or debenture stock (perpetual or otherwise) and to secure the repayment of any money borrowed, raised or owning, by mortgage charge, or lien upon the whole or any part of the company’s property or assets (whether present or future) including its uncalled capital, and also by similar mortgage, charge lien to secure and guarantee the performance by the company of any obligations or liability it may undertake.
- g) To do all such other things a may be considered to be incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.